Welcome Bitches!

This is a blog of mine created to bring the best of what I can find on the internet together in one spot. Content here can be found in many other places, but that is beside the point. I'm not trying to be the first person to post a cool video or picture, just the guy who spreads it the most.
If you have a sense of humor, and want to see the most amazing things on Earth right from your home, this blog is for you.

ITS A PARTY BITCHES
ENJOY YOURSELVES!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mr Orsen Scott Card Loves BEBOP!



Follow MEME long enough and you'll realize just how much I love it when to great things come together. SciFi legend Orson Scott Card of Ender series fame recently praised the anime that defies genrea with every episode, saying the show is "better than all but a handful of science fiction films." This is coming from a multiple Hugo Award winner.


"What can I say, except that to my vast surprise, I found this series brilliant. It's often funny, sexy in a mostly chaste kind of way – these are drawings, after all – and the action is gripping.
But what held me was a combination of strong relationship-based storytelling, a moody visual style that never got old and really smart dialogue."
"I'd compare this to the great TV series Firefly, except that since Firefly came out in 2002, and resembles Cowboy Bebop in many ways (including quality), I can't guess whether Firefly creator Joss Whedon was influenced by Cowboy Bebop, was deliberately doing an hommage, or created such a similar series by sheer coincidence."  (Orson Scott Card)

No comments:

Post a Comment